Premature Adjudication

We're a bunch of law students who all live together and want to write a blog. Well, only three of us want to write, but the others may pop in occasionally. We have no true purpose, but I bet you'll see a lot about sports, current events, and general randomness. Don't worry bar admissions people we are both of high moral character and physically fit.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

The Twilight Zone


I'm clerking in a town that I'm not from. I couldn't find a good place to live so I ended up finding an apartment that prorated and was furnished. Turns out that it was basically an old hotel so my "studio apartment" is basically an old hotel room with a stove. I'm poor until I get a paycheck so I don't have cable, but I want to watch the NBA draft (I hadto see where Renaldo Balkman went) so I came to the clubhouse to watch the big screen tv and use the wireless internet that doesn't quite reach my room. Man, this is a weird place. First thing I see when I walk in is three guys sitting at the bar area eating a watermelon. One barely speaks English, the other mumbles, and the third is the "security guard" who looks like Vizzini from the Princess Bride. Then, while I'm trying to ignore this freak show chowing face first down on their watermelon, another guy skips through the room talking like a high energy Rain Man and proceeds to eat a hamburger. Another guy has repeated about five times how the man reading the names of the draft picks for the second round of the NBA draft is retiring after this year. Like anyone cares. Needless to say, I fit right in with this crowd. Oh the things I will do to watch tv and use the internet.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Here are some links that I believe will be interested

     
  • At 2:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Here are some links that I believe will be interested

     
  • At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home