Premature Adjudication

We're a bunch of law students who all live together and want to write a blog. Well, only three of us want to write, but the others may pop in occasionally. We have no true purpose, but I bet you'll see a lot about sports, current events, and general randomness. Don't worry bar admissions people we are both of high moral character and physically fit.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Publix Deli Worker Part Deux

Not to reprise a post previous, but I too just had a rather unsavory experience with the aforementioned Publix Deli worker. See supra Housecat's post of 5/10.

On with it...I causally approached the deli and he asked me what I wanted. I promptly and succintly responded. He proceeded to mumble something about how he had been there since 4am (to which I wanted to respond: I have been sitting in barbri for 7 hours--kiss my grits). He then mumbled something in my general direction, which I perceived to be a question. Since I don't speak mumble I thought he wanted me to order again, so I began to say "1/2 lb of tur..." at which point he interrupted and, as though irritated at me, said in a loud voice "Boar's Head or Publix?" Clearly, he had gotten my order correct the first time, but he could not remember (because it was 13 seconds ago) which brand of turkery I preferred.

At this point, I thought, "Housecat was right, that guy is a dick." Clearly, this man is not right in the head, and that is unfortunate. The bottom line is that he should probably be employed in a capacity where his surly demeanor won't be a such a liability. Thus, I would like to ask you all what occupations we should recommend to him?

My two cents: (1) Fire-watcher, or (2) Underachiever

What say you?

1 Comments:

  • At 10:17 PM, Blogger T. House Cat said…

    Man, you sound like an arrogant prick. Join the club.

    He'd probably fit in well as a mall security guard. Just don't let him near the KB Toys with that mustache.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home