Premature Adjudication

We're a bunch of law students who all live together and want to write a blog. Well, only three of us want to write, but the others may pop in occasionally. We have no true purpose, but I bet you'll see a lot about sports, current events, and general randomness. Don't worry bar admissions people we are both of high moral character and physically fit.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

My Apologies

Sorry guys, I've had absolutely nothing to write about lately. Summer is hell for blog material. I think it's because I'm not sitting idly in front of my computer during Secured Credit. I'm going to try to make a comeback here pretty soon, but I can't guarantee anything. It may take until school is back in to get a good flow going again. Anyway, a couple of quick notes that didn't warrant their own blogs.

1. I went to two District Court dockets yesterday, the 9:00 AM and the 1:30 PM. They're open to the public, so anything I tell you, you could have found out on your own. We did an informal count and we found that at least half of the cases due for trial got dismissed because the DA wasn't ready. I know that the DAs have a lot to do, but when you can't present your cases in court because you called the wrong cop to come in and testify, you may have a problem. Luckily they were all misdemeanors so no one cares anyway, right?

2. Anyone remember Keenan and Kel? Just kind of funny to me, but somehow Keenan is on SNL now. I know it's not really a feat or anything these days, but it beats the KFC commercial that I just saw Kel on.

3. Ok, Ok, the Heat won the NBA Finals, we get it. Do they really have to talk about it for four hours straight on every sports channel? Just give me the score, some highlights, and a congratulations. We don't need to dissect how they did it, it's over. Move on.

4. See what I mean about lack of blog material?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home