Premature Adjudication

We're a bunch of law students who all live together and want to write a blog. Well, only three of us want to write, but the others may pop in occasionally. We have no true purpose, but I bet you'll see a lot about sports, current events, and general randomness. Don't worry bar admissions people we are both of high moral character and physically fit.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

PA Caption Contest




This is a picture of a UT fan at the Masters.

Do your best...or your worst...or whatever. Allow me to get the ball rolling

1. Fulmer...Fulmer...sausage...Fulmer...Fulmer...dirt bikes...Fulmer...Fulmer...hound dogs...Fulmer...Fulmer...

2. These Rocky Mountains sure aren't very rocky...yeah, that John Denver guy is full of shit!

3. I can't believe that UF fan is wearing jorts...totally stole my idea!

4. Leave Augusta at 5pm...puts us into Dollywood around 8.

5. She sure is purdy, I wonder if she's going to eat that?

Ok, now it's your turn.

8 Comments:

  • At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Johnny Majors said…

    I've gotta figure out a way to get rid of these sleves...

     
  • At 10:38 PM, Blogger Lord Helmet said…

    Sweet job of spelling sleeves...you sure this isn't some glorified attempt at self-defense, huh there buddy?

     
  • At 3:55 PM, Anonymous johnny majors said…

    how can you justify such a high level of excellence in spelling given the fact that i was typing with one hand while watching "the hills?"

     
  • At 4:43 PM, Blogger T. House Cat said…

    "This isn't Talladega..."

     
  • At 9:16 PM, Blogger PartyBoy said…

    Okay....

    1) Damn, I bet nobody's fished these cricks in a long damn time, probly some good brim in there

    2) That phil mickelson sure got a purdy mouth

    3) Just like GA to let a guy like steve carry a guy like tiger's stuff

    4) If this sweet stache i been growin all year don't get me the member invite then what will

    5) Damn shame to have all this grass with no goats on it

    6) mmmmmmmm...pimento cheese

     
  • At 10:10 PM, Anonymous LDD said…

    If I'da knowed I wuz gonna have ta carry this gol-darned cup around, I wouldnta snuck behind this tree and pissed in it . . .

     
  • At 8:26 AM, Blogger Lord Helmet said…

    and the winner is...LDD!!!

     
  • At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Junior Rosegreen said…

    Look at this photograph, every time I look it makes me laugh.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home