Premature Adjudication

We're a bunch of law students who all live together and want to write a blog. Well, only three of us want to write, but the others may pop in occasionally. We have no true purpose, but I bet you'll see a lot about sports, current events, and general randomness. Don't worry bar admissions people we are both of high moral character and physically fit.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I Hate to Flood the Blog with Crap, but...

well, you know.

I'm not sure what to make of this link, but I'm a little creeped out. If I didn't love bacon so much I might not ever eat it again.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger Lord Helmet said…

    Yes, that is in fact crap, fank you housecat. Unless, of course, "Phil the Bacon Man" is a parody on Phil Fulmer...go bacon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home