Premature Adjudication

We're a bunch of law students who all live together and want to write a blog. Well, only three of us want to write, but the others may pop in occasionally. We have no true purpose, but I bet you'll see a lot about sports, current events, and general randomness. Don't worry bar admissions people we are both of high moral character and physically fit.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Warning, You Might Be Infected

Well, my computer has a virus, a nasty little thing that keeps sending me annoying pop-ups that can't be blocked and occasionally freezing my computer. I know you don't care about that, but apprarently this virus is one that you can get from reading a blog posted by someone with an infected computer (don't worry I'm in the computer lab right now). Sounds retarded, I know, but it's true. I got mine from that dirty fuck Tre! over at You Can't Get Arrested for Being Awesome; I should have known he'd give me a disease after the way he went through girls in college. So anyway, I just wanted to give you guys a heads up that maybe you should run a virus scan tonight and catch this thing before it spreads. Sorry everybody, I'll wear a rubber next time I post.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home