Premature Adjudication

We're a bunch of law students who all live together and want to write a blog. Well, only three of us want to write, but the others may pop in occasionally. We have no true purpose, but I bet you'll see a lot about sports, current events, and general randomness. Don't worry bar admissions people we are both of high moral character and physically fit.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Sneak Attack


This morning, as required by my Integrated Financial Regulation class, I attended the second lecture in our law college's Meador lecture series. This year the series deals with fiduciaries and this one in particular dealt with trusts. That's not the point though. About five minutes into the lecture I was hit in the face with a tremendous dog fart. But being at this lecture I couldn't just pull my shirt up over my nose for fear of drawing attention to myself and looking like an idiot, so I had to grit, bear it, and hold my breath. There were only a few possible culprits in my general vicinity, but I'm pretty sure it was the salt-and-pepper haired man sitting in front of me. He seemed like an old pro as he gave no indication, not even a lifted cheek, that he was laying down a bomb. Chemical warfare at its finest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home