Premature Adjudication

We're a bunch of law students who all live together and want to write a blog. Well, only three of us want to write, but the others may pop in occasionally. We have no true purpose, but I bet you'll see a lot about sports, current events, and general randomness. Don't worry bar admissions people we are both of high moral character and physically fit.

Monday, April 10, 2006

My Time Has Come

Gentlemen:
I now make my long anticipated 'first post' and worthily deserve the title 'blogger.' As a first order of business, I have made an important discovery -- there is a new unamed cat currently residing and hunting on the premises of the Drill Box. He is a fiesty young man and is quickly developing a reputation for not taking any guff from Socks, Little P, Garfield or the Beaver Dog. I am an eyewitness to the new cat's hunting prowess and I am extremely proud of him and his blossoming young career as a contender for HNIC. That said, while it is my duty to name the young cat, I have yet to do so and I am currently taking all suggestions and requests for a name. All seriously reccommendations will be considered. Further, I had a stare down with our beloved beaver dog last Thursday and I now know where he makes his bed at night. Besides knowing where he lives, I know also that he has a lazy boy and a flat screen t.v. I imagine too that he drinks Bullets in his abode and I certainly think that he engages Juan in a rousing game of darts. Of course the beaver dog wins.
So, I look forward to future blogging and I appreciate this opportunity.

DS

3 Comments:

  • At 1:29 PM, Blogger Lord Helmet said…

    I actually saw our new feline companion this morning. May I suggest, given his affinity for playing darts with Juan, that we call him Masterdebator?

     
  • At 1:38 PM, Blogger T. House Cat said…

    I'm pretty sure it was the Beaver Dog that has the affinity for playing darts with Juan if you read Sarg's paragraph. Anyway, I'm sticking w/ Soxfield b/c you said he looks like a cross btw Socks and Garfield.

     
  • At 2:55 PM, Blogger JNN said…

    Is he fuzzy.... If he is I'd go with Fuzzy Zoeller (you know Masters weekend and all)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home