Premature Adjudication

We're a bunch of law students who all live together and want to write a blog. Well, only three of us want to write, but the others may pop in occasionally. We have no true purpose, but I bet you'll see a lot about sports, current events, and general randomness. Don't worry bar admissions people we are both of high moral character and physically fit.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

My Anonymous Number Sucks

If I do shitty on my exams, I'm blaming it all on this terrible anonymous number. It isn't an unlucky number, it isn't really a significant number in any way, but it just plain sucks. It's boring and cumbersome and not really flashy at all. I need a number that will motivate me, not hold me down. Why can't the Law College do something cooler than anonymous numbers anyway? Why can't they give out secret code names like "Condor," "Red Leader," "Agent Zero," "Big Donkey," or something like that? Or give out names of famous people or athletes. I know I'd slam dunk exams if I had the name "King James". Of course, whoever got "Ricky Williams" would be screwed.

7 Comments:

  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger Tre! said…

    Wouldn't yours be "Dildo Dumfies" - come on, respect your roots.

     
  • At 12:33 PM, Blogger T. House Cat said…

    Well played Tre! That would lead to me stuttering and stammering through my exam. Especially if it was administered by a female.

     
  • At 2:21 PM, Blogger JNN said…

    Friend of mine got stuck with the number 666 for the bar exam. She nearly flipped out.

    I'd like to see one of you guys get the 666 number. FYI--- she passed

     
  • At 10:03 PM, Blogger Lord Helmet said…

    I used to believe in the whole anonymous number superstition but when I got 69 for my law review student comment and it didn't get published I was shocked...I had 69!

    I'm calling bullshit.

     
  • At 11:59 PM, Blogger rip said…

    Mine is terrible too, house cat. Last semester i had 181, an AWESOME #. this time, mine is really similar to yours -- just plain awful. i fussed a karla.

     
  • At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mine is awful too. I only do well when i have a double number--i.e, 122, 445, etc.

     
  • At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I struggle every exam period to remember my number. Then in the NEXT exam period, strangely, I usually end up writing the anon # from the PRIOR exam period on a minimum of one exam.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home