Premature Adjudication

We're a bunch of law students who all live together and want to write a blog. Well, only three of us want to write, but the others may pop in occasionally. We have no true purpose, but I bet you'll see a lot about sports, current events, and general randomness. Don't worry bar admissions people we are both of high moral character and physically fit.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Little P and His Intimidation Tactics

I opened my door this morning and who was standing there on my front porch steps giving me a death stare but that masculine little feline Little Prothro. As I walked out the door, he sauntered off while continuing to stare me down. I don't know what got into his kitty litter, but he looked like he wanted to brawl. If there's one thing I've learned in life, it's don't go sparring with a stray cat... they go straight for your tuna can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home