Premature Adjudication

We're a bunch of law students who all live together and want to write a blog. Well, only three of us want to write, but the others may pop in occasionally. We have no true purpose, but I bet you'll see a lot about sports, current events, and general randomness. Don't worry bar admissions people we are both of high moral character and physically fit.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

It's Opening Day!

"This is the day we've all been waiting for...it's Opening Day." --Coach Roy Turner from Bad News Bears (the '76 original BNB, not the Billy Bob abomination). Tonight the White Sox take on the Indians to open the 2006 season. I have one prediction--the Braves will win the World Series. Dunzo.

If you don't already know this about me, today is my favorite day of the year. Write that down. The Final 4 and the Alabama A-Day Game were yesterday--we get daylight savings time back today--the Braves start the season tomorrow--and I'm going to the Masters on Tuesday--I'm pretty sure I've died and gone to fratboy heaven! I'm getting Bama football, Final 4, more daylight, the Braves, and the Masters all in the span of 4 days. Brilliant!

P.S. I'm pretty sure I heard Billy Packer say "tuna can" more than a few times last night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home