Premature Adjudication

We're a bunch of law students who all live together and want to write a blog. Well, only three of us want to write, but the others may pop in occasionally. We have no true purpose, but I bet you'll see a lot about sports, current events, and general randomness. Don't worry bar admissions people we are both of high moral character and physically fit.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

To the Humongous Taint Who Left My Front Door Open

Next time you decide to come over and play Tiger Woods '06 on my Xbox, close the fucking front door when you leave. There are innumerable vicious animals at the Ranch that would love nothing more than to attack a sleeping House Cat. Among them is the seemingly docile kitty that you fed milk and deemed "Little Prothro" who I'm sure would love nothing more than to knock me off and become top House Cat (I'm pretty sure you're actually training him to take me out). There is also the "Predator" who has gone into hiding of late, but I do not trust is gone; rather I believe he is plotting. You will also recall that racoon that you buffoons attempted to assassinate with a shotgun. I'm sure he's also ready to take revenge on any one of us. And there is that half dog, half beaver thingy that we saw one day. As funny as it sounds, I'm pretty sure that combination creates a bloodthirsty, ravenous creature of epic proportions.

Next time you leave the door open I'll be forced to shit in your pillow. Or even worse, I'll potato sack you while you're sleeping. Bitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home