Premature Adjudication

We're a bunch of law students who all live together and want to write a blog. Well, only three of us want to write, but the others may pop in occasionally. We have no true purpose, but I bet you'll see a lot about sports, current events, and general randomness. Don't worry bar admissions people we are both of high moral character and physically fit.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Pirate Treasure!

I'm serious. where the fudgity fudge is it all? And I'm not talking about Garth Brooks 'unanswered prayers' type treasure here. I'm talking about getting paid! Wake up people!

For years we've been inundated with stories about peg-legs, eye patches, and parrots--and for what? Nothing. If even half the stories we've all heard about gold dabloons and red rubies are true there must be a shit-ton of pirate treasure buried throughout the world just waiting to be discovered...by schmucks like us.

As I prepare to take the MPRE on Saturday and come to grips with the fact that I may soil it and totally embarrass myself, my family, and my parents' dogs, I am comforted by the fact that if my chosen profession rejects me I can always become a pirate treasure hunter. Though I may never be able to sign a pleading in the state of Alabama, I can still travel the world pillaging and plundering and saying argh!

4 Comments:

  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger JNN said…

    Ya'll are a bunch of idiots. If you can tie your shoe lace you can pass.

    This has been a public service announcement from the Party Boy's Mentor

     
  • At 1:25 PM, Blogger Lord Helmet said…

    I appreciate your candor. However, what if my shoes have no laces...what if I use velcro...on what then may I rely?

     
  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger T. House Cat said…

    BOOTY!!!

     
  • At 2:46 PM, Blogger JNN said…

    Can you wipe your ass?

    If you can figure that out you should be OK.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home