Premature Adjudication

We're a bunch of law students who all live together and want to write a blog. Well, only three of us want to write, but the others may pop in occasionally. We have no true purpose, but I bet you'll see a lot about sports, current events, and general randomness. Don't worry bar admissions people we are both of high moral character and physically fit.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Lights! Camera! Butt-plug!

As I write this post from my Ranch home I must admit that my thoughts are far away...they are on Rice Mine where one of our esteemed number (while under the influence of anesthesia) is at best having only a camera jammed up his tail-pipe to examine his notoriously faulty colon--and at worst is bent over a table wearing makeup, a hospital gown, and a Richard Nixon mask while some doctors and nurses are fulfilling their sick fantasies on his unconscious body. As I was driving him to his certain doom, I did my best to put as many disturbed scenarios in his head with the hope that while he was going under he would start muttering things like, "No, don't stick it in butt!" or "Get your hands out of my ass you sick bastard!"

When I pick him up in an hour I will let you know. Keep your fingers crossed! Scoops!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home