Premature Adjudication

We're a bunch of law students who all live together and want to write a blog. Well, only three of us want to write, but the others may pop in occasionally. We have no true purpose, but I bet you'll see a lot about sports, current events, and general randomness. Don't worry bar admissions people we are both of high moral character and physically fit.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Favorite Music Video

This is a kinda gay post, but I randomly started thinking about what my favorite music video of all time is. I came up with two quick ones off the top of my head. Since I didn't have to think too hard to remember them, I figure they're at least in my top 5. Here they are:

"Days Go By" by Dirty Vegas. Dude just breakdances the whole time. That's it. There's some sort of story, but whatever. I wish I could break it down like that. Someone get me a piece of cardboard and a boom box.

"Weapon of Choice" by Fatboy Slim. Another dancing one. This time it's Christopher Walken dancing around a hotel lobby. I think I like it because I never expected Walken to be able to dance like that. Apparently he's classically trained from what I hear. Who knew?

Comments? What are everyone elses' favorites?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home