Premature Adjudication

We're a bunch of law students who all live together and want to write a blog. Well, only three of us want to write, but the others may pop in occasionally. We have no true purpose, but I bet you'll see a lot about sports, current events, and general randomness. Don't worry bar admissions people we are both of high moral character and physically fit.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

As I Sit Here...

... writing this utterly terrible paper on proxy solicitation, I can't help wondering:

1) What is the lowest quality that this can be while still getting me my seminar credit from Law Review?

2) Am I going to make the word count minimum? Am I going to go way over? Am I doing more work than I need to be doing? (Damnit.)

3) Why the hell do I even care?

4) What was I thinking when I ate 6 Krystal's last night? (Oh yeah, I know what I was thinking.)

5) Could I hire an Asian kid or maybe Vince Young to write this for me?

6) Who the hell named this kid?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home